Selasa, Oktober 09, 2007

2nd

After five days, I’d finally got settled in Saijo. It takes a lot more than courage, spiritual being nor financial aid. But, just as I said, I’d finally got settled. Here, at the Hou Shaku Apato 203.

Today, I’ve got my refrigerator, microwave, heater, futon (top and bottom), warm clothes, fan, AC, and most important thing, is internet connection. Hopefully, it will be making me more concentrate on my work here at Hirodai; both neither at lab nor at home.

Tomorrow, at laboratory, we will make our internal seminar. It will make us more scientifically prepared on our job. Hopefully, again, it will make us, especially me, feeling comfortable again, like always.

Gambatte kudasai ………

Apato 203, 12:30PM

1 komentar:

Abdullah Sensei mengatakan...

GAMBATTE KO KABLAMPE...
OHISASHIBURI DESUNE. IMA OGENKI DESUKA. KODOMO GA IMASUTA KA.

GAMBATTE KUDASAI